Have you ever felt that your songs weren't good enough?
Do you find it nearly impossible to find time to write, let alone finish songs?
As a songwriter myself, I’ve faced the same insecurities.
Still, you’ve known deep down in your soul that your songs need to be heard. You have a sphere of influence in your band, local church, college campus, small group, and your home where your songs can give voice to others.
You not only have a passion…you have a responsibility.
Here are some of the concepts you'll learn in The Worship Songwriter:
The Worship Songwriter is an eBook designed to help you write your best songs. Whether you are a seasoned writer who needs some fresh inspiration or you have a brand new interest in writing worship songs, this is the book for you.
From idea conception to editing to finishing, The Worship Songwriter will guide you on a step by step process to finishing your song.
Don't like to read? Included in this price is the audiobook. Challenge yourselft to write songs as you drive, work out or travel.
If you’re like me, you love getting more than you pay for. That’s exactly what I’m offering with this book. For a limited time, here’s what you’ll receive if you purchase The Worship Songwriter for $7.99:
THE WORSHIP SONGWRITER JOURNAL
THE WORSHIP SONGWRITER EBOOK
THE WORSHIP SONGWRITER AUDIOBOOK
A beautiful, full color PDF edition of the book.
An exclusive eJournal based on the concepts of the book. Print it out and put the principles into action right away.
A: Absolutely. When you check out, simply add your quantity. You can then email and/or print out the resources for them.
A: Not currently. That is something I am considering for the future. For now, everything will be electronic.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO GET STARTED:
Q: What if I have questions that aren’t answered here?
A: Yes, we have some exciting projects in the works which may have something to do with an online songwriter’s community. But you haven’t heard anything yet :)
1. Because your best songs are waiting to be written…
2. Because no one sees the world, hears from God, or has a voice like you…
3. Because you are a leader in your local community. Your songs serve your tribe…
4. Because the glories of God provide an endless supply of writing material…
5. Because you’re called to more than full notebooks and unfulfilled dreams…
The Worship Songwriter was designed to be read quick so you could focus on what matters most – writing. It is broken down into a simple, practical, step-by-step process to make it easy for you to release your creativity.
A: Try using a different browser. Some people have problems using Chrome. Also, if you have a poor internet connection, the download may take a long time, due to the mp3 files. Make sure you have a strong signal.
Get started today...
A: Here are a few ideas:
5 Reasons You Should Be A Worship Songwriter
Q: I’m having trouble downloading the book
Q: Will their be other resources for the book?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is there a hard copy of this book?
Q: How much does it cost?
Q: I’m having trouble downloading the book. What am I doing wrong?
A: For a limited time, The eBook PLUS the bonuses is a one-time fee of $7.99. For the cost of a latte at Starbucks, you can take your songwriting to the next level.
Q: Can I purchase extra copies as a gift for my family/friends?
Q: How do the “bonuses” work?
Q: What are some ways you recommend we use the book?
A: If you purchase “The Worship Songwriter”, you will receive a zip file which includes:
- The Worship Songwriter Ebook (full color PDF)
- The Worship Songwriter Audiobook* (mp3)
- The Worship Songwriter Journal (full color PDF)
* The download will take a little longer due to the mp3 files.
1. Form a study group with members of your worship team.
2. Host a songwriting retreat for members of your team or from other churches. Work through the book together throughout the retreat.
Q: Will the book be available on Kindle, iBooks, and Nook formats?
A: Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll take care of you!
A: Yes, The Worship Songwriter will be available in those formats very soon. If you’d like to be updated when they are available, you can sign up for my newsletter HERE:
I will say this – if you purchase The Worship Songwriter in any of those formats, it will not include the Audiobook or the Journal. Those are offered for a limited time, exclusively on this site.
A: This can only be downloaded on a computer. It can’t be downloaded on an iPad or iPhone.
- “Let go of all advice, expectations, criticisms, and just write.” (Tweet!)
- “Stop romanticizing your songwriting. Don’t wait for angelic voices to inspire you.” (Tweet!)
- “Lay bare your soul on paper. Light your heart on fire.” (Tweet!)
- “God has a song he wants to sing. He’s just looking for a vessel who’s ready.” (Tweet!)
- “If your life loses its posture of dependence on God, you’ll have nothing to write about.” (Tweet!)
- “Your best songs are waiting to happen.” (Tweet!)
- “The best worship songs are born out of worship.” (Tweet!)
- “You can tell when a writer is trying to hit the top 10 or when he’s on his face before God.” (Tweet!)
- I don’t want to hand my ideas back to God and say, “I was too busy thinking about these.” (Tweet!)
- “Don’t just chill on the sidelines criticizing everyone else’s action. Do something.” (Tweet!)
Want to help get the word out about The Worship Songwriter? Thanks for being willing to share! Here are a few ways you can do that (though feel free to get creative).
Click the “tweet” text to share any of the following quotes on Twitter: